Yeni Turizm Limanı içi – North Cyprus Kyrenia Mersin 10 Turkey
GPS: 35°20’33.8″N 33°20’04.4″E / 35.342733, 33.334557
Delta Marina is a small port situated in the city of Kyrenia with immediate access to the Mediterranean Sea, making this port an oasis of calmness in a mainland of agitation. Its best qualities are remoteness and isolation making this area a tourist’s paradise. For those interested in reconnecting with nature, this marina is the perfect choice as it provides guided tours and hikes along deeply wooded areas and steep valleys or boat trips on the gentle waves of the golf. Accommodations can be found all over the city and will be more than happy to welcome you and your family or friends. Here is a list of the top rated venues in the area: Merit Royal, The Arkin Colony Hotel, Rocks Hotel Casino and Oscar Resort Hotel. Restaurants in the area offer traditional fish dishes and the world famous Cypriot fish barbecue. The top rated establishments in the vicinity include names like Efendi Bar Restaurant, L’Artisan, Grida Balik Fish Restaurant, The Terrace and The Kyrenia Tavern.
Delta Marina is located in Kyrenia (Cyprus). In the city center (15 minutes walk) visitors can enjoy many leisure activities. This marina with medium capacity has 80 berths for vessels of 55 meters of length and a maximum draft of 5 meters. Delta Marina offers a variety of services, water and electricity, car rental, tourist information, 24 hour security, bar, showers, toilets, laundry. This marina allows its clients to work on the spliway or pull their boat into the water, as it has ramp and a 30 travelift Tn. In addition, the port has all the necessary infrastructure to meet the technical needs of boaters who moor there as it has painting services, engine inspections, carpentry services, repairs of electrical systems …
The town centre (approximately a 15 minutes walk) offers visitors many forms of shopping and other conveniences such as banking, exchange bureaus and restaurants. Visitors can also take adventage of nature walks and other sporting activities throught the region
Length: minimum 10 m maximum 55 m
Draught: minimum 0.5 m maximum 5 m
Number of berths: 80
The Delta Marina:
– The marina’s radio frequency is CH 16.
– The Delta Marina was completed in Girne in 1996 and is located only 1km. from the town centre. Delta Marina is a company established in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus by the partnership companies United Maritme Shipping Services Ltd. and Delta Counseling Tourism Investment and Trading Incorporperated. The area that the marina has been built on has been leased from the T.R.N.C. government for a 49 year period. The manager of Delta Marina is captain MUSTAFA KEMAL TAŞKAYA
– The marina has been constructed on a concrete base of 9,000 m² and has a quay of 75 meters and 2 floating pontoons of 30 and 40 meters, giving a total mooring length capacity of 285 meters which 75-80 yachts can berth. The capacity of yachts that can be kept on the dry are 80.
– The marina is located 2km. from the bus terminal and 35km. from Ercan Airport.
– The town centre (approximately a 15 minutes walk) offers visitors many forms of shopping and other conveniences such as banking, exchange bureaus and restaurants. Visitors can also take adventage of nature walks and other sporting activities throught the region.
– Girne is the pearl of TRNC, but do not fail to visit natural and historical sites throught all regions of the TRNC. All regions are easily accessible by bus, or minibus.
– The marina office is open weekdays 8am to 5pm and Saturdays between 8am and 1pm and can provide the services listed below;
– Customs services
– Mail, telephone and fax
– Tourist information, tickets and hotel reservations
– Car rental
– 24 hour security
– The marina provides a 30 tonnes capacity travelift with a breadth of 4,80 metres.
– A slipway is also available, with a weight capacity of 150 tonnes and can accomodate vessels up to 30 metres in length.
– The marina provides all requirement both on deck and on the sea.
– Shower, WC, laundry room.
– Yacht station (In our petrol station we have only normal diesel. No euro diesel is available)
– Electricity and water connections
– 700 and 300 bar pressure water rasp.
– Painting services
– Osmosis treatment for fibreglass vessels
– West system and composite epoxy repair services.
– Polyester coating services for wood yachts.
– motor servicing and parts for Volvo, Penta, Caterpillar, MTU-Mercedes, Perkins, Yanmar, M.A.N., Ford, Onan, Yamaha, Johnson, Suzuki, Evinrude, Mercury and Mariner.
– Diesel and petrol motor revisions
– Engine repairs, renewals and engine installments.
– Winter care and service
– Outbord ebgine repairs
– Engine testing
– Heat insulation
– Our wood shop has all types of domestic and imported supplies for yacht shells and furniture repairs and reasonable prices for yacht construction.
– Deck teak renewal and coating is also available
– Wood repairs and renewals
– Lathe and metal workshop available for all sorts of repairs
– Electrical repairs and service also available