Polo Nautico Vento di Venezia, Isola della Certosa 30141, Venezia, Italy
GPS: 45°25’58.6″N 12°22’05.0″E / 45.432940, 12.368046
The Polo Nautico Vento di Venezia is a multifunctional structure offering a wide range of nautical and leisure services in a unique lagoon setting close to the historic heart of Venice. It offers mooring facilities, a boatyard and maintenance workshop.
The Marina of the Polo Nautico Vento di Venezia offers safe, fully equipped moorings with a whole series of services for recreational boating and leisure activities.
FACILITIES MOORING :
– 300 berths on floating docks suitable for boats from 5 mt / 14 ft to 35 mt / 98 ft long
– Water and electricity facilities in every place and free wi-fi connection
– Draught: – 3.5 mt below sea level
– Three-star hotel with 18 double and single rooms, all with bathrooms, air conditioning, telephone, TV, safe and internet connection
– Restaurant “ Il Certosino ” and bar with indoor and outdoor dining areas
– Laundry service and toilette facilities
– Connection to and from Venice with our free shuttle service “Caronte” from 8.00 p.m to 8.00 a.m
THE SURRONDING AREA:
– The International Airport Marco Polo, transfer to and from the airport
– Public transport ACTV to and from Venice in 15 minutes
– Heliport “ Giovanni Nicelli” in Lido di Venezia
– Gas Station
– Beach in Lido di Venezia
– 50 miles distance from Croatia
The Certosa Island is strategically located as a bridge between the historic center of Venice, reachable in 15 minutes by public transport, and its lagoon. The proximity to the mouth of the Lido can be reached by sailing a few miles of miles of beaches, easily reached by public transport. For those who like to leave the tourist trails, in addition to the classic Murano, Burano and Torcello, the Island of Certosa is possible to explore the hidden islands of the North Lagoon which have retained their authentic charm. The Islands of Lazzaretto Nuovo, of St. Erasmus and St. Francis of the Desert are well worth visiting.
Located a few minutes from Piazza San Marco and from the centre of Venice, with its 300 berths up to 60 metres in length and fishing on the dock up to 6 meters, the Marina Vento di Venezia is one of the few marinas in the area that can accommodate every type of boat, from boats to 5 metres up to the mega yacht with high feeds.
Polo Nautico Vento di Venezia, the protagonist of the development of the Island of the Charterhouse, is a safe harbor in the countryside where you can stay in the boat, living in the city and visit the lagoon with own transport
At the Marina there is a shipyard which employs specialists with a wide experience in the field of work boats and pleasure craft. The yard is equipped with carpentry, workshop, motor, and assistance in plant design, offers the service of hauling and launching, land storage and repairs, and of every nature.
Max. load: 22 Tn